শুক্রবার, ৪ মে, ২০১২

Sparring Partner Needed

I'm quite new here so I could use some practice as well. However, I prefer to have more serious battles (at least plot-wise) rather then having the characters only sparing, which would make them hold back. If you mean sparing as practice for us, then I'm all for such practice with you. I have finals for school coming up and I don't have many characters ready at the moment, but once summer vacation arrives I'll have a lot of time to practice with you if you wish. My finals end on Tuesday, just in case you were wondering.

I'd be willing to change my characters ever time. Like I said earlier, I'd just need a bit of time in order to come up with some characters.

business coaching granite tops Automated Forex Trading Best Heart Rate Monitor

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন